InVision - Incredible place to work! Great culture, wonderful teammates, room for advancement—I love it here! | Glassdoor

"Incredible place to work! Great culture, wonderful teammates, room for advancement—I love it here!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager of Design Community Partnerships

I have been working at InVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team is absolutely phenomenal. I'm working with some of the most talented people in the world (literally, since we can hire the best talent on earth as a fully distributed company). I've been with the company for nearly 4 years, and seeing us grow from 50 employees when I interviewed to 800+ employees worldwide in that short period of time has been nothing short of breathtaking. We have maintained an exceptional... company culture, even through this rapid growth. Having been in the startup industry for over a decade, I can testify that maintaining a positive work culture during periods of rapid growth is next to impossible, but InVision has pulled it off. Employee happiness is a top down focus, starting with our CEO. We also have a culture where any employee, regardless of title, is encouraged to identify areas we can improve and bring them to the attention of the appropriate team member, including our CEO. Compensation rates are excellent, and audited to ensure that employees of all genders and races are being compensated equally. (Huge deal, since this is NOT common practice in this industry.) We also have an excellent full benefits package, and tons of fun perks. One of my very favorite perks is being able to work remotely from anywhere in the world that there is a wifi connection! Being part of a company that is blazing the trail in fully remote workplaces has been such an awesome experience. I truly love working here!

Cons

There is always room for growth, regardless of how fantastic a workplace is. I'd say one area for improvement would be defining clear cut career ladder paths. Having grown this rapidly, it was a bit impossible to define them up to this point, but going forward I think it will be important.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. InVision is an absolutely incredible place to work, and I can't wait to see what our future holds!

InVision2019-04-09

"Great Company to Unleash Your Creativity"

Current Employee - Program Specialist

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely collaborative and team-focused environment. Positive culture, that nurtures creativity and self improvement throughout all departments. Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO provide great life/work balance. Management (even at the highest levels) ensures your voice is heard and provide plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the company.

Cons

None so far. I had anticipated that working remotely may be a challenge but the infrastructure of the company is set up in such a way where it was a very easy transition from a traditional office culture.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

InVision2019-09-04

"From Hero to Zero"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

InVision has amazing employees who are individual contributors and front line managers. People are kind, willing to help, and worth investing in. I've met some incredible friends here and will take these relationships with me as I move forward. Remote life can be amazing if you take advantage of it. Decent benefits.

Cons

Leadership. The leadership is scattered with little to no direction. There is also zero diversity in Sr. Leadership and no women at the C level. The marketing team lacks direction, there are no KPIs or attainable goals, and the path to success is unclear for all teams.

Advice to Management

Listen to the individuals who are trying so hard to get their voices heard. There are people here who don't want to make things better. Don't sweep comments about leaders who are biased against women under the rug. They are the reason people are leaving.

InVision2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about InVision.