InVision - There is no better place to be! | Glassdoor

"There is no better place to be!"

I have been working at InVision full-time

Pros

I am so proud to call InVision home. We have amazing products and people! Below are a few reasons I believe make Invision different than any other company. People- We all take our co-ownership very seriously and I have been able to work with some of the smartest industry leaders around. Being a fully distributed workforce allows us to work with others that you may have never had the opportunity to meet in a... “traditional” company. Partnership- We all partner for success. Our products change the game-Design is reshaping products, portfolios, and industry standards at more than 70% of companies. Passion- We have passion in everything we do, even the "hard stuff"

Cons

Traditional growing pains that companies have in growth mode As a leader, being able to understand effective, efficient and meaningful communication models in a fully distributed workforce can be challenging at times

Advice to Management

Continue being humble leaders. It’s refreshing and needed in an environment that is fast paced and ever changing.

InVision2019-04-25

"Great Company to Unleash Your Creativity"

Current Employee - Program Specialist

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely collaborative and team-focused environment. Positive culture, that nurtures creativity and self improvement throughout all departments. Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO provide great life/work balance. Management (even at the highest levels) ensures your voice is heard and provide plenty of opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the company.

Cons

None so far. I had anticipated that working remotely may be a challenge but the infrastructure of the company is set up in such a way where it was a very easy transition from a traditional office culture.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

InVision2019-09-04

"From Hero to Zero"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at InVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

InVision has amazing employees who are individual contributors and front line managers. People are kind, willing to help, and worth investing in. I've met some incredible friends here and will take these relationships with me as I move forward. Remote life can be amazing if you take advantage of it. Decent benefits.

Cons

Leadership. The leadership is scattered with little to no direction. There is also zero diversity in Sr. Leadership and no women at the C level. The marketing team lacks direction, there are no KPIs or attainable goals, and the path to success is unclear for all teams.

Advice to Management

Listen to the individuals who are trying so hard to get their voices heard. There are people here who don't want to make things better. Don't sweep comments about leaders who are biased against women under the rug. They are the reason people are leaving.

InVision2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about InVision.