Incepture - Both contract assignments afforded me the skills that later positioned me for a perm job with another employer. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Incepture

"Both contract assignments afforded me the skills that later positioned me for a perm job with another employer."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

The Incepture recruiter was truly my advocate for both assignments. She made me feel valued as a person and an employee.

Cons

The company they had to use for background checks and verification of pior employment was inefficient but Incepture had no choice. Also, wished they offered more generous PTO than they did...like one day for every 1000 hrs worked. .

Advice to Management

Please continue to market a variety of corporations so that more candidates can be considered.

Other Employee Reviews for Incepture

"I look forward to coming to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I genuinely enjoy the people I get to work with. We are all focused on the success of Incepture and seeing our brand grow in the market. The office atmosphere is light, but at the same time, very intent on getting done what we need to do to reach our goals.

We are able to address and respond to issues quickly.

Our team is quick to rally around those in need, be it in the community or our own employees. I am proud of the commitment we have to the larger community.

Cons

With our rapid growth, we are sometimes in a more reactive than proactive mode. We could improve on our internal customer service to one another at times.

"GREAT place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Stability
    Employee-focused
    Management respects employees
    Clear communication when changes/advancements are being made
    EXCELLENT leadership
    Fun atmosphere - great co-workers and a "work hard, play hard" mentality
    Growth is unlimited
    The ability to work in anyway that suits you best

Cons

There are some employees that get away with a lot of wrong doing. It can be a pretty cut-throat environment at times and team-work is not promoted very well. You are really expected to take care of things on your own.

Advice to Management

I am excited for the future of Incepture and, more importantly, to be a part of it! But let's start listening to employees more and keeping it fair!! Also, make sure you are involved in the day to day tasks, not just the big picture.