Cover image for IndeVets

IndeVets

Add a Review

Employee Review

Aug 8, 2022

Family friendly, flexible, good support

Veterinarian
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Truly a supportive company that puts its employees first and is trying to better the veterinary profession by making happier vets. - The company gives you access to many resources and you have full schedule control to achieve a good work life balance. - Family friendly which is rare to find in our profession. - They provide free CE lectures in addition to many other benefits.

Cons

-Starting out is a bit intimating if you have never done relief work. The company does a good job alleviating some of that anxiety since you can read an IndeVet specific review AND the hospital profile prior to choosing a shift.

Other Employee Reviews

Aug 4, 2023
        Associate Veterinarian
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Washington, DC
        Business Outlook

Pros

I have been so happy since becoming an IndeVet in March 2022. I love making my own schedule, and choosing where I work and when. I feel supported and appreciated by my colleagues and by the entire company. It's refreshing to work for a vet-focused company that listens to and genuinely cares about its vets!

Cons

I don't have any complaints!

Jun 26, 2023
          Associate Veterinarian
          Former Employee, more than 1 year
          New York, NY
          Business Outlook

Pros

Run by veterinarians, IndeVets was a former employer I would gladly go back to and have recommended others to consider looking into joining, whether they are a veterinarian or not. They treat their employees with respect, and value our work life balance exactly like they advertise. I felt heard, seen and respected which has been a rarity throughout my entire professional experience since graduating from vet school. Their benefits are great, and they are constantly learning, growing and adapting to make sure that the work environment is a positive space for us.

Cons

The only con I can really say is that I wish there were non-clinical veterinary positions available for those of us who love the company but do not have the capacity to work clinical shifts full-time.

Discover more reviews about IndeVets.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.4K

Direct Support Professional

I have an interview tomorrow where I get to ask questions to the interviewers. I usually ask questions like “how long have you worked here” “what’s your fav thing about working here” along with the obvious “what would be your expectations of me and how do you measure it” any other good ideas for questions?

1 Comment

Florida State University

Is it difficult to get a job in the US?

1 Comment