Independent Health - Good Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Place to Work"

I have been working at Independent Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great medical benefits and a decent amount of PTO. IH has employee events going on every month. Always something to do. Great morale and ethics.

Cons

Certain days are really stressful. Sometimes I feel under appreciated. Small raises, and not much room for growth. Easy to get stuck in a position.

Independent Health2019-06-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company"

Former Employee - Law Clerk

I worked at Independent Health

Pros

Great company to work for and all of the attorneys and staff are kind and helpful.

Cons

Nothing bad to say

Independent Health2019-06-25
  2. "Overall good company"

Current Employee - Clinical Investigator, Special Investigations Unit in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Independent Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay; excellent benefits; great PTO plan; 401K matching; nice campus; strive for good work/life balance; "healthy living" culture; diversity; great core values (see cons); give back to community; some jobs have work-from-home capability

Cons

scant and disorganized training (at least for our area); high employee turnover in this dept; "great core values" that few people seem to live by - lip service without follow through; before new manager, staff was permitted to collaborate and contribute to decision making and was truly more of a team - now the attitude is "I'm the boss - you don't need to know unless I decide you need to know, and I'm not interested in...

Advice to Management

Revive the "Speed of Trust" campaign and actually follow through with it from the top levels to the bottom; live out the core values; hire managers who lead and inspire instead of oppress their staff; improve training/"onboarding" so staff can functions at their true levels of capability; see "cons"

Independent Health2019-05-31

Discover more reviews about Independent Health.