Indian Air Force - One of the most glorious organisation | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Indian Air Force

"One of the most glorious organisation"

Current Employee - Ground Training Instructor in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Ground Training Instructor in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Indian Air Force full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Multi culture, Can visit whole India, fantastic opportunity for growth, Family values, have a satisfaction to serve our country. Children get very good academic facilities & special reservation for admission.

Cons

Very less except transfer after every 4-5 years. You have to serve for minimum of 20 years as per the bond. But let me tell you that you still have a chance for growth if you clear higher grade selections.

Advice to Management

Lets make things better!!

Other Employee Reviews for Indian Air Force

"A fabulous experience as multilingual,multitasking and multicultural ex poser."

Former Employee - Ground Engineer in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Ground Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I worked at Indian Air Force full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good to start with, and experience the diversified nature of job along with pride within your self.
    A pan India operation with latest technology at your disposal to explore to the fullest.. Good support to your family till death.

Cons

Transferable job every three to four years.Sometimes we too get tired of some unwanted or unwarranted jobs.During our stint the pay scale was too low but now some what o.k.

Advice to Management

KEEP THE GOOD JOB DONE AND FOCUS ON WELFARE

2. "Veterans of Indian Sky"

Former Employee - Senior Non Comissioned Officer in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

I worked at Indian Air Force full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is an Organisation where discipline and security comes first. As a result it takes minimum time to finish the Goal. Above all, "Touching the sky with glory" makes you different.

Cons

As it is a uniform service, seniority and monopoly of senior staff may hamper your personal growth.

Advice to Management

Management must follow ultra-modern management studies where they can manage every plans and projects with-out embarrassing the worker/supervisor groups.