Indiegogo - Positive, encouraging, inspiring place to work | Glassdoor

"Positive, encouraging, inspiring place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Indiegogo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Enthusiastic team who truly believes in the mission to democratize fundraising and make the world better through crowdfunding. We're a hardworking group with a diverse background, and do lots of fun activities outside of work together. About half women and half men. Dog-friendly office, ping pong, happy hours, team dinner, and other perks of startups. We're always encouraged to voice ideas and suggestion directly to... managers and our co-founders. Focusing on culture as we're growing. Everything moves fast!

Cons

Career development is encouraged, but unclear. As a result some stellar employees have felt stalled and moved on to other companies.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on being transparent with employees, develop clearer career paths, and continue fostering a great environment where employees are happy to come to work and collaborate together.

Indiegogo2014-04-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly environment"

Former Contractor - Office Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Indiegogo for less than a year

Pros

The environment was really welcoming.

Cons

I wasn't there long so I have no cons.

Indiegogo2019-09-16
  2. "If you're on the right team, you can grow like crazy"

Former Employee - Product Manager

I worked at Indiegogo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I truly felt valued during my time at Indiegogo. My managers were fantastic and helped me grow and stretch in ways I didn't expect. I was promoted into a position that truly challenged and excited me and received some life-changing mentorship. At Indiegogo, like anywhere, it really matters what team you're on, and I happened to hit the jackpot. That's not to say things weren't pull-your-hair-out frustrating at... times, but when I look back at my time there, my impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

Cons

Things moved quickly while I was there and often suddenly pivoted without explanation or insight into how the change would effect our road map.

Indiegogo2019-10-09

Discover more reviews about Indiegogo.