Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Healthy Company!

Jan 16, 2020 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management and leadership team does their due diligence to listen to complaints that their team members have. There are multiple surveys that go out every year, and company wide to get comments and feedback to improve upon. The Culture Crew committee organizes employee led events outside of the work place to connect with co workers outside of the office. There are raffles at the mandatory quarterly meetings, this is a fun company to work for!

Cons

Like all companies, IEC is slow to change how things are changed around the business. In my opinion, IEC is getting more and more flexible as time goes on.

Continue reading

Industrial Electrical Company Response

HR

Thank you for reviewing IEC on Glassdoor! We are happy about The Culture Crew's mission to help employees connect with each other outside of work - they are doing a great job! They planned a night at the shooting range, bowling competition complete with trophies and continue to plan wellness related activities as well. Since this review was written, Facebook and Instagram pages have been created and are actively posting current events. Thanks for the input!!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best place to work

Aug 21, 2019 - Manager in Modesto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are committed and strive to serve our customers and help each other.

Cons

Not enough guacamole at the quarterly lunch.

Continue reading

Industrial Electrical Company Response

HR

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. It is good to hear your co-workers are committed to offer great customer service as well as being helpful to each other! Guacamole is one of those hot commodities at our quarterly lunches that goes FAST! Giving individual portions or a dish for the table to share seems to help everyone get some of that good good guac - we will be sure to have plenty the next time we order from El Marisquero! We Care , We Listen, We Keep Our Word

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

Jan 4, 2021 - Electrician Apprentice in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers, they're very helpful

Cons

Have to stay on top of supervisors to make sure overtime is logged correctly

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Industrial Electrical Company.