Infinite Computer Solutions - Ok Ok Company | Glassdoor

"Ok Ok Company"

Current Employee - Lead in Bengaluru (India)
Current Employee - Lead in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of extra curricular Activity

Cons

Just another services company to work

Other Employee Reviews for Infinite Computer Solutions

1. "It was good to be with Infinite Computer Solutions"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Salary and hike . Even though I was working at client location the relationship manager visits once in a month

Cons

No scope for the employee education benefits

Advice to Management

Put more focus on the contract employees.

2. "Appreciate the place and like my team!"

Current Employee - Chose Not to Disclose This Please in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Chose Not to Disclose This Please in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Infinite Computer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Infinite definitely does have an entrepreneurial culture as I got to run with my ideas and was able to carve the right career path with them...there was a lot of work to be done for sure but the learning curve was steep and that has suited me well. My team mates were particularly helpful as they have helped me make up in areas I lack, so I am very happy with the people I work with. Since I was new at what I was doing and things were so different (especially during the initial days), I took every opportunity to learn what this job entailed using all resources available including my co-workers, seniors and even the internet (there were some radical ideas!). Overall, its been a rewarding experience for sure and it will really work for self-motivated people that are willing to work hard, learn on the job and innovate in ideas about how the job needs to be done (even where the source of the innovation is what you find on the internet!!).

Cons

Since the culture is so enterprenurial, there are definite work ons in terms of better SLA and Job descriptions to provide structure to those employees that have the spirit, talent and potential but require a little more rigidity to get there! I know that the current way certainly makes everyday different and more challenging but different employees require differentiated approach.

Advice to Management

1. Grow the company even faster so we have even more occasions to celebrate, 2. smile much more - I know that there are pressures and challenges but we are a team and an organization that continues to do well and 3, party even harder! Cheers!