Infinite Computing Systems - Very Goood. Medium sized organization with aggressive goals and committed management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Infinite Computing Systems

"Very Goood. Medium sized organization with aggressive goals and committed management."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cedar Rapids, IA
Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Cedar Rapids, IA

Pros

I had a very straight forward relationship with Infinite. They appreciate hard work and commitment. Management has aggressive goals for success and are passionate about results. I do not agree with the previous review; their processes and documentation workflow are very good compared to most companies in Mid-West. From my experience, they are nice and respectful to professional committed employees but are unforgiving to freeriders. Promotions are based on results and loyalty. Senior professionals get free certification courses and exam fees. Salary + benefits is similar to mid-west IT companies of the same size.

Cons

Salary is difficult to negotiate.

Other Employee Reviews for Infinite Computing Systems

1. "Bad to say the least"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fine for sub standard techies who can wait 2 years or more depending on their luck to get H1B "Lottery".
    Nothing positive other than that.

Cons

Don't believe the goodie goodie reviews, employees are being forced to write them!
    No projects
    All fake promises
    Bad HR policies
    Account department thinks they are the king/queen
    Threatening to not give your relieving letters

Advice to Management

You don't care.

"Stay away from this commpany"

Former Employee - PHP Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - PHP Developer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Infinite Computing Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pick up and drop facility from station is there.

Cons

So, you are thinking about getting a job at infinite. Check to see if you qualify.
    1) Does a 9 hour job where you can show you are senior to trainees and leave after a few hours to spend time for your family sound like ideal job. You can also be a team lead under I am your senior and married quota!
    2) Is your 18 years work experience is in lying, threatening employees and blaming others. You can be our VP and you can give job to similar people as long as they are of same caste quota
    I was lied about latest technology during interviews and good training but I am only working on WordPress demo websites by integrating purchasing themes and plugins. There are no clients with these people. They will lie about custom plugin development, custom theme development and all good things during interview. Do not believe them.
    Our outstanding php sir knows “exactly” what to do all the time but never solves anything because he is mostly on “fone” with his wife talking about what is for dinner and when he will be leaving from work. Our php sir knows everything about everything and likes to talk about his knowledge from previous company projects where he has worked on a lot of things and custom developed entire “fraemworks” but needs time for timepass. Asking help or hoping for training is useless and most senior php people will try to be his favourite so he does not give them much work and they can spend more time on phone as well and leave early.
    I wanted to join to learn after so much being told during interview but after a few months I realized this place is only good for nothing. Salary is very low and they make you work for extra hours most of the time because your leads give you everything at last moment and only talk about politics. Freshers are not mad people who you can make to do anything you want. Most of the people when I joined absconded and even before me a lot of developers also left in 3 months. All Leads only talk about politics all day by sitting in conference rooms for hours of lunch or tea or meetings and don’t have enough knowledge or work. They are always on phone in the balcony and never on desk but will do emotional blackmail to you by saying “what can I do, I am helpless” and blame you by saying “Why did you not do this” “You should have done this”. And going to the VP is useless. He always side of his favourite leads who are daily in his cabin for hours or threatens and plays politics with people if he dont like them. Our daily standups are mostly like what you ate yesterday, whats on plate today stupidity. It is better to abscond than servce a long 3 months notice period here. Management treats people very bad during resignation. Rules are made on the spot which always favors management and do not ever think about resigning, they do not give papers on time or even money. Your salary goes on hold. They will find ways to torture you everyday.
    Do not believe any 5 star reviews here. I learned listening to these “great Sirs” that it is started by lying VP to improve ratings on glassdoor and he wants to his favorites to speak good about higher management in all reviews and give nice ratings

Advice to Management

be honest with employees and dont treat them like slaves. people are not mad to not understand fake reviews. fire these leads who are not doing work and get talented people not stupid people