Infinite Direct - Great learning experience with excellent coaching | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Infinite Direct

"Great learning experience with excellent coaching"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in New Brunswick, NJ
Former Employee - Management Trainee in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Infinite Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Valuable Skills learned for life
- Looks amazing on a resume
- Very energetic culture and fun office atmosphere
- Friendships built through work
- People who really care
- Attitude building and training

Cons

- long hours
- not a job to kick back and relax, hard work meets reward all the time but for those who are lazy, avoid
- daily travel is strenuous on vehicles
- stressful at times

Advice to Management

Focus on each individuals. Everyone does not innately have the same drive to succeed as the top dogs in the office so patience is a key. Always keep pushing your staff to drive better; competition, whether internally or externally, is key.

Infinite Direct Response

Apr 17, 2014 – CEO

Although you're no longer with us, we're happy to hear that you learned valuable skills that will help you in your future endeavors. We wish you luck.

Other Employee Reviews for Infinite Direct

"An Unexpected and Wonderful Surprise"

Current Employee - Administrator in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Administrator in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Infinite Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advancement Potential. Definitely. There are very few places where an entry-level position can be parlayed into a career path so quickly. Plus, you have to respect a place where you are actually rewarded for the work you put in. I much prefer to be promoted because of my actions rather than the length of time I spend somewhere. I know I work quite hard, so to see such a structuring is a pleasure.

Additionally, the people are wonderful. Work environment has become increasingly important to me over the years and my time here has just reinforced that. I find my hours flying by and part of it is due to the people I work with. The rest is due to my constantly having my hands full with things to do. Which is another plus by the way. I don't feel like I have to manufacture work in order to look busy.

Travel - I love to do it and within a month of my time here, I was flown out to Texas for a conference. Infinite Direct took care of the bill completely and I found myself spending a wonderful weekend at the Marriott, networking with managers from all over the country.

Cons

Hmm... the hours can get a little long. But that's mostly due to the merit based structuring. I choose to give more time in order to lift myself a bit higher in the eyes of the owners. No one is required to give extra hours but a little bit goes a long way.

Advice to Management

We can all work on our time management more. There are always a million things to do and never enough time to do them.

2. "a rewarding work with a lot of fun -- great people, great company culture"

Current Intern - Human Resources Assistant in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Intern - Human Resources Assistant in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Infinite Direct as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

- a great opportunity to get some hands-on working experience of the HR work in the real business world, especially for recruitment and on-boarding process;
    - a lot of autonomy on what things you want to learn
    - welcoming working environment
    - energetic, passionate and helpful people to work with
    - working hard, having fun
    - Memorable "Team Night" on every Thursday

Cons

I cannot think about anything right now.