Infinity Advertising Solutions - Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

"Amazing opportunity! Great learning experience to understand all aspects of business in a hands-on environment"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Account Supervisor in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Staff is knowledgeable about products and structure is consistent. Infinity offers a base pay and the performance bonuses have been great. The people are very motivated and if you work hard, you do well. There is a ton of room for advancement and to make money, making this the perfect opportunity for motivated people looking to get ahead.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out, which is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue to pass this exciting opportunity on to others like myself.

Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Advertising Solutions

"Very Unprofessional ! Very Crooked company !!"

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Ask the owner Amaal ! he is the only one getting rich from your hard work !!

Cons

The only people that might have some perks with this joke of a company is the management.
    You work all day for a small commission at best buy. Do yourself a favor if you think you might want to interview with these people DONT !! Very shady company!! No benefits and no pay equal a very unhappy employee!!

Infinity Advertising Solutions Response

Dec 12, 2013 – Director of Human Resources and Administration

We apologize for any negative past experiences you may have had. Infinity Advertising Solutions is a brand new company (barely a month old). We are based in West Jordan, Utah - not Denver, Colorado... More

2. "This job changed my career path for the better!"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Infinity Advertising Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The skills I learned while working at Infinity have been most beneficial for me. Unfortunately, I had to leave the company due to moving out of state, however, I spent a year working there beforehand. I learned everything necessary to achieve my goals to become a successful entrepreneur. Thanks to Infinity Advertising Solutions, those goals have been reached.

Cons

If you don't have a high enough work ethic and drive, the hours can be a negative.