Infinity Sales Group - Great experience | Glassdoor

"Great experience"

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Calabasas, CA
Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Calabasas, CA

Pros

Good commission, but takes a bit of time to ramp

Cons

Not many, this place is great

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Infinity Sales Group

"decent place to work"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

salary
    bonuses
    overtime availability
    nice office
    free lunch once a week
    television on throughout building
    easy sale
    very nice company contest

Cons

mostly night hours
    time off availability

"The Real Review"

Former Employee - Sales Representative/Management in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative/Management in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Infinity Sales Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, Great training, Profitability, Paycheck Control, Paid Overtime availability. This doesn't even apply to me per se but apparently everyone except me LOVES Chick-fil-a so get ready to eat until your heart is beyond content.

Cons

Have to work a weekend day... When I look at other reviews in this area and see all the negative comments I find it laughable to be honest. I left this company after nearly 5 years to the day for a new challenge and career. My last paycheck was $4,800 and it wasn't even a full pay cycle because of the hurricane. You will be extremely hard pressed to find an organization that provides you with the tools and training to be successful and make over 6 figures at an inbound call center. If you work here and you truly utilize all of the help and training that's available with all of your effort and still can't do it then to be honest the sales industry may not be for you. Be on time, take calls (that's why you're there), write deals, and make $$$$. It's literally that simple. The team leads, sales managers, general sales managers, and even the Senior VP are all invested in your personal success and growth but if you aren't self motivated enough to ask for help don't be surprised if you are underperforming or underachieving. Don't get me wrong there is a learning curve and still stressful times but overall take the opportunity and run with it. Introduce yourself to the tenured top performers, the majority will gladly help guide you onto the path of success and in the correct and compliant way at that.

Advice to Management

More team building exercises to keep up morale, bring back or maintain spiffs and GET RID OF MATTERSIGHT.