Cover image for Infinum

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A pleasant workplace with great opportunities for career development

Aug 27, 2022 - Lead Engineer in Zagreb
    Business Outlook

Pros

Infinum is the first company I joined as a (junior) engineer after finishing their academy and getting a job offer. It's a very friendly atmosphere and they care a lot about their employee's well-being, as well as having a good mentorship system in place to help you progress your knowledge and skills. The biggest pros are the people and the general environment, but I've also been happy with the compensation and the variety of projects I've been put on. Infinum grew a lot over the past few years and even though you can see some parts of it getting a bit "corporate", it still retains the warmth it always had.

Cons

It can sometimes take too long for them to recognize that you deserve a bigger raise, especially if you started low, so you have to speak up and be confident that the work you're doing is worth more than you're currently getting. As the company grows quite quickly, it's also getting more difficult to feel like you're making a real impact on the company level, and the often arbitrary "personal OKRs" that you get aren't much of a motivator. If you get to a lead position, you get some stocks, but they're useless as you can't do anything with them (can't sell to anyone, forced to give it up when you leave, and the company doesn't have plans for IPO or getting acquired).

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits and environment

Feb 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Infinum is a great place to work where people are really nice, smart and trying to get better every day. HR and Management always makes sure that people are happy with compensation, benefits and projects they work on.

Cons

I'm really happy to be a part of this company and could not think of negatives. When there are some, they are quickly communicated and resolved efficiently.

2. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

It was great for most of it, but a little too intense at the end.

Oct 17, 2022 - Academy Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot, Good mentors, Constant support and communication,

Cons

Around the end the bogged us down with details like "The color is incorrect in the UI" and didn't approve our pull requests because of it. We lost time there and we should've used that time to build the app.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Infinum.

Infinum Photos

+ Add Photo
Infinum photo of: New office common room

Infinum Job Seekers Also Viewed