Inflectra - Awesome place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome place to work"

Former Employee - Intern in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at Inflectra

Pros

Family friendly workplace. Vacation days are not tracked and working from home is widely accepted. Great people. The employees were very helpful and fun to be around. I learned a lot from spending time at the office. No unnecessary bureaucracy. I spent no time in meetings that I felt was unnecessary and if you want to do something, you can usually try it out and see how it works.

Cons

I don't think Inflectra would be good for people who hate a positive workplace and despise flexibility. Seriously, Inflectra is a great place to work!

Inflectra2017-08-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Life Changing Work Experience"

Former Employee - Front End Developer in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at Inflectra

Pros

- Easy and direct contact with management - Small team - Has a tech startup feel This internship made all the difference in my career as a developer. The staff at Inflectra let me work on projects that dramatically improved my skills as a developer. The staff is super friendly and casual. I highly recommend working with Inflectra if you get the chance to.

Cons

- No bean bags if that's a priority to you

Inflectra2017-09-16
  2. "Former Intern"

I worked at Inflectra

Pros

A great collaborative environment. There is no micro-management and it's clear that everyone values team effort. If you need to work remotely there's no issue, as long as your work gets done!

Cons

Honestly in my time there, I can't really think of one! If you don't like a small office or small team setting, however, then I guess Inflectra wouldn't be for you.

Inflectra2017-08-18

Discover more reviews about Inflectra.