Influitive - An environment to learn, develop & contribute to the companies growth in a meaningful way! | Glassdoor
  1. "An environment to learn, develop & contribute to the companies growth in a meaningful way!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredibly collaborative, supportive environment. Egos are non-existent which allows the company to be agile, effective and move quickly. High level of transparency at all levels of the company. Core company values that employees are held accountable too. Very focused on providing employees the best place to work. Consistently gather employee feedback and makes improvements where needed. And who could complain about... 3 catered lunches a week.

Cons

Hard to find anything wrong with Influitive. I feel badly for others that I have to call this 'work' because that is generally perceived in a negative light and there really isn't anything negative to say about Influitive. I love what I do and I love the environment in which I'm allowed to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep leading. Keep inspiring!

Influitive2014-02-24
  1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Advice to Management

Please continue to question the status quo & focus on your people.

Influitive2019-09-09
  2. "Good Company Culture"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Influitive2018-04-16

Discover more reviews about Influitive.