Influitive - Amazing. Don't take my word for it. Come and visit us. See for yourself. | Glassdoor

"Amazing. Don't take my word for it. Come and visit us. See for yourself."

Current Employee - Customer Success in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Where to begin... Sometimes when you read so many good reviews, you begin thinking it's too good to be true. I thought everything I read about Influitive on Glassdoor was too good to be true. But then I went in for my interview and met the team. Joining their daily meeting for the first time, I could see that everyone truly loves their role with Influitive. Here are a few of my most favorite things so far... -The... product is yours. It only took a day for me to become personally invested with the Influitive product, and the success of the company. From the get-go you have a sense of ownership and responsibility, which is why Influitive is headed for a highly successful future. You can depend on every coworker - there is not a single person that is incompetent. Everyone here is top-notch, from management to the incredible interns. -Everybody has the capacity to contribute. There is no ego. A brilliant idea is a brilliant idea. And what's better, if you have a brilliant idea, it will be improved on by brilliant minds. -Everyday is a new challenge. You won't have too much of a hard time exercising your mind here. If you are curious and love problem solving, you're set! -There is significant room for growth with Influitive, as it soars up the ranks of a highly successful tech start up. -Benefits.. AMAZING!

Cons

There is a lot to do. Even the days when it's not as hectic and you don't "have" to do something, you still do it because you have such a high sense of responsibility and ownership for the company. This is only a problem if you don't love what you're doing though - and I can bet that most of us aren't like that. That being said, there is still a very good work-life balance as long as you are productive.

Advice to Management

-Maintain the amazing culture -Keep a close relationship with employees -Make sure every department adapts to keep up with the growth

Influitive2014-08-16

Influitive Response

September 18, 2014Chief of Staff

Thanks for making time for such a detailed review. I sum this review up as a sense of ownership: of the product, of your ideas, of your own growth and that of the company. The unfortunate side effect of this ownership is that it sometimes means we work incredibly hard to nurture that which we own, so the occasional long day is certainly part of the package. Hopefully the way we strive for "complete personal success", one of our core company values, allows us to balance that hard work out with some fun. It will certainly be a challenge to maintain the close relationships with employees as we grow, but we are mindful of this issue and will take steps to ensure it continues much as things are today, even when we're much larger.

1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Advice to Management

Please continue to question the status quo & focus on your people.

Influitive2019-09-09
  2. "Good Company Culture"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Influitive2018-04-16

Discover more reviews about Influitive.