Influitive - Built on solid values - and living those values every day | Glassdoor

"Built on solid values - and living those values every day"

Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming to Influitive, I read the Glassdoor reviews and they all seemed so good I actually questioned whether they could possibly all be true. Three months into my tenure at Influitive, I've had some time to get settled and reflect and I can confirm that it is all true. The strong leadership and vision from CEO Mark Organ guides the day-to-day at the company. The steady drumbeat of sales (which is shared with the... company every day) serves a daily affirmation of Influitive's trajectory. There is a transparent nature to this company that I've never experienced before. Everyone is truly on the same team, working towards common goals with very little internal nattering or politics. The high-performance work culture permeates all aspects of the business and challenges employees to be even better than they were the day before. There are opportunities to learn and grow at Influitive. No boxes or comfy roles here. Every one is hands on, willing to help. As a remote employee, the in-office team are always willing to go a little further to ensure the remote experience is being considered. Add to this the weekly expensed lunches and monthly house cleaning perks, awesome medical and dental plans and super fun workplace programs (book club) and it's little wonder why Influitive has a five-star rating here. No bull - it's incredible.

Cons

The head office lacks good collaboration technologies and meeting spaces.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Don't let the amazing culture you have built get out of focus as we continue to grow. Keep on hiring outstanding, like-minded, hungry folks.

Influitive2015-05-26
  1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Advice to Management

Please continue to question the status quo & focus on your people.

Influitive2019-09-09
  2. "Good Company Culture"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Influitive2018-04-16

Discover more reviews about Influitive.