InfoCision - I went Back to Infocision after being away | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for InfoCision

"I went Back to Infocision after being away"

Current Employee - Communicator in Boardman, OH
Current Employee - Communicator in Boardman, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexible hours, friendly people, performance bonus

Cons

working Saturday or Sunday, clueless supervisors

Advice to Management

I recently went back to Infocision for another go at it. When I left, I thought I'd never ever go back.

To give background: I worked for Infocision in 2011 and part of 2012 and left for "greener pastures." Unfortunately I went to a company which overpromised and underdelivered. Even though I got weekends off and worked 8-5 there was a huge problem. The company bounced paychecks, consistently. There was such a cash flow problem and my "training pay" never went up even though I exceeded every goal. I was expected to run up and down the road to see customers and never got expenses reimbursed. And honestly, if I'm going to work I need my paycheck consistently!

I am going back because I always...always...always made my performance pay meaning I earned $12.25 hourly. Not a bad income for sitting and talking on the phone. As long as you attend work as scheduled, do two requests, and follow your script it's very easy and mindless.

For the most part, the supervisors are clueless. However, as long as you read your script, take your calls, and do what you are supposed to they simply leave you alone. Having been in a supervisory role in my past careers, these guys are nothing more than babysitters for the most part. I largely ignore them, and they me since I do what I'm supposed to do - read the script, do two requests, and show up on time.

Do I see this as a permanent career? Not likely! I have a college degree, years of marketing experience, and aspirations to start my own business. However, I am relieved to have a paycheck that doesn't bounce like a rubber ball! Until the economy fully recovers this is a consistent paycheck for very simple work.

Other Employee Reviews for InfoCision

"Run away from this company!"

Current Employee - Communicator in Gallipolis, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Gallipolis, OH

I have been working at InfoCision part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

working from home is the only pro

Cons

Being lied to by supervisor and management. They closed our call center (NOWAH) without prior notice, we were transferred to another center and were met with hostility from both the supervisors and communicators. Being told it is MANDATORY to train for inbound programs such as NRA and various religious programs, even if you do not believe in them. Most supervisors were NOT communicators, hired from outside, and have no clue as to what we do, what we know (which is more than they do) and what we put up with on the phones. Calls are much too fast, especially for those of us who work from home due to respiratory problems,

Advice to Management

Get a clue or two. You must have bribed the people who rate this company as good to work for.

"This is Hell."

Current Employee - Communicator in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Communicator in Akron, OH

I have been working at InfoCision full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are amazing and I wouldn't trade them for the world

Cons

Don't tell you about differential, change everything with a days notice, expect you to know an entire system with only 2.5 days of training, lie to clients when they come in

Advice to Management

Tell about the differential during the interview
    Do not make your employees lie your clients
    Do not lie to your employees about why they are being moved
    Take into consideration what your employees say and feel
    Do not put your people on the phones if they do not know what they are doing
    Do not leave employees alone if they don't know what to do
    Get on the phones, it brings encouragement to the other people