InfoReliance - A Company that Cares | Glassdoor

"A Company that Cares"

I have been working at InfoReliance full-time

Pros

I was welcomed into this company with open arms. I was put on a team that melded together immediately and one that I knew would always have my back. The support from my manager has been solid as well as from the director and VP in charge of my division.

Cons

I think the VP's should get out more to client sites so they can show the face of IR

Other Employee Reviews for InfoReliance

"Great company. Great people."

I have been working at InfoReliance full-time

Pros

The thing I like most about working here is you're surrounded by smart people that are also a lot of fun. People you like hanging out with but can also count on to get their stuff done and help you do yours. I've never had that anywhere else like I do here. I don't know whether I just fit in well with my group or if all the teams are the same, but every team I've been on I've really enjoyed.

I guess my experience has been different than the negative reviewers here. It's been a pretty bad time to be in government contracting lately, so maybe that's where the negativity comes from. Don't know. The SharePoint group, at least, has been great. Great training opportunities and great bonuses for maintaining your certifications. The company really pushes you to be innovative so I actually get to work on interesting projects.

And I happen to know for sure that IR is definitely not just another staffing company. They really take care of their employees. I know for a fact that when someone on my project had to have surgery, they really took care of them and their family.

Cons

My biggest complaint is communication from HQ. Sometimes it's hard to know what's going on with the company if you don't get back to headquarters very often. There is a newsletter, but it's pretty fluffy.

Also, promotion requirements and career paths aren't very clear. I was here almost a year before I realized that I wasn't going to get promoted unless I pushed for it myself. I got promoted in my 2nd year but it was too hard.

Advice to Management

Make sure you get out and visit the on-site employees more. You can get out of HQ easier that we can get back there.

"If not for the good 'ol boy system, they would be ok"

I have been working at InfoReliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Medical Benefits and small perks

Cons

If you're not one of "them" they don't care much about you. Unless you are one of the VP's or one of the very few directors, your job is on the chopping block every day. If they could manage their money correctly, and not frivously spend it on lavish lifestyles and company cars (for upper management and those others who fit in their clique), the other employees would have more job security.

Advice to Management

If it weren't for the employees on the front line, you wouldn't have the luxuries you have.