InfoReliance - Low-overhead Consulting firm | Glassdoor

"Low-overhead Consulting firm"

I worked at InfoReliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent salary and benefits, top-notch people. InfoReliance hires above average, very experienced team members who are driven to succeed.

Cons

Heavy 'non-project' burden - nights and weekends are for proposal support. Low potential for upward progression due to the high quality of the overall workforce. While compensation in monetary terms is good, work-life balance varies from minimally acceptable to horrific.

Other Employee Reviews for InfoReliance

"Staffing company with no niche"

I have been working at InfoReliance full-time

Pros

They do not have hovering managers

Cons

I have been with this company for 1.5 years. In that time frame, I have had no real connection with the company. They are a staffing company. As of the end of 2012, they have taken away many benefits, including parking/commuting reimbursements and 401k matching is now done at the end of the year. Bonuses are discretionary, meaning you have to ask for them from your managers, or threaten to walk away. They are not given on a quarterly basis, as they try to state they do. Forget about performance reviews. 2 years here, and each time, they don't care enough to sit with you to talk about your goals or a pay raise. They're not interested.

One scenario that really made me sit back with disbelief was when they hired a really unskilled (almost intern-like) person into a senior position, without properly clearing his background/work experience. (The managers can't qualify good candidates if they themselves dont understand the nature of the work.) Aside from his lack of experience, he nonchalantly informed me that everyone at HQ was given bonuses during the end of the year after a commotion erupted when HQ told everyone they wouldn't get raises. He was on the bench for months, sitting at home until he would be notified to come in... yet, he got a bonus, but others at client sites with experience who work overtime to ensure that their reputations are in good standing did not. Makes no sense that they would reward you for NOT WORKING.

There is also no maternity/paternity leave.

Advice to Management

Times are tough, but do not take it out on your qualified employees. Hire qualified candidates instead of putting inexperienced/unqualified people on the bench.

"A Company that Cares"

I have been working at InfoReliance full-time

Pros

I was welcomed into this company with open arms. I was put on a team that melded together immediately and one that I knew would always have my back. The support from my manager has been solid as well as from the director and VP in charge of my division.

Cons

I think the VP's should get out more to client sites so they can show the face of IR