InfoStretch - Stuck and Sinking | Glassdoor

"Stuck and Sinking"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

flexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Cons

not much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

Advice to Management

listen to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

InfoStretch Response

Jul 2, 2014 – HR & Recruiting Manager

We're sorry that you didn't benefit more from your experience here at InfoStretch. We wish you luck with your future endeavors and hope that the next company you join will be more satisfying to you. ... More

Other Employee Reviews for InfoStretch

"A company you can grow with."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you really want to rise in your career, and grow as a person, InfoStretch has everything right to offer. The best part about InfoStretch is that it is still growing, and have umpteen opportunities in all areas for a career that is not only rewarding, but at the same time brings a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

You will always be busy with your assigned tasks. It is you who will have to define your objectives to go past the busy lane, and equip yourself for the next level in your career. Rest assured, InfoStretch will recognize and consider your achievements pretty seriously on D-Day.

"Great company, nice people, full of career opportunity"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at InfoStretch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Nice people to work with. Great team work. Co-works help each other a lot. Especially for new team member, systematic training is offered.

-Work is highly respected and appreciated by manager and the company. In yearly Christmas party, gift is given to all people working for the company, even including contractors and interns.

-Have chance to work in different big projects with cutting-edge mobile testing technology. Good opportunity to learn and grow personal career faster. This is also a place that management would love to trust new hires, and give them opportunities based on personal skills. I started with Infostretch as a contractor, and now in a full-time position for an exciting big project where I can learn more and use my skills more.

-Benefit is good, have all benefits normally it will have. But one thing impressive is that HR is trying hard to continuously improve benefits yearly. I am happy with the gym reimbursement newly added this year. It is not every company will have this kind of continuous improvement. The HR here is doing great job.

-Family-oriented happy working atmosphere. Monthly birthday parties, frequent pot-luck parties, holiday celebration parties… a lot of parties! It’s fun!

Cons

I can't think of any so far.

InfoStretch Response

Apr 11, 2014 – HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. InfoStretch works hard to provide an "all around" enjoyable work experience for everyone in the company. We do all that we can to provide the "best of the best" for our ... More