Employee Review

Jul 28, 2021 - Tier I Support
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are truly valued and encouraged to share thoughts and opinions. Amazing company to work for and an incredibly supportive environment.

Cons

None! I do not have any complaints. My experience has been wonderful and I love working for Infoplus. Great company with great employees and management.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pros

We have a culture of responsibility instead of blame, which means we don't allow ourselves to carry around guilt and fear. We celebrate our successes together, and we identify and solve problems together. Nobody is on an island alone!

Cons

Love our unlimited PTO policy but I find myself taking less PTO than I normally would; luckily the company is working with us to make sure everyone is taking enough PTO.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Culture and Purpose

Mar 30, 2021 - CCO (Customer Care Officer) in Saint Louis, MO
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a complete dedication to finding the right people for the company, ensuring they are focused on doing only things they are great at and enjoy, and that they always have a very clear path to advancement. The purpose or focus of the organization - "Be a company James and Darin (co-founders) want to be at every day". Once you understand that it mean a company focused on creating great product with people that all have the same mindset (along with all the pieces in place to ensure that happens) it's a great purpose to get behind. Infoplus quickly became a place I want to come to work at every day. It's a fast paced, focused organization that runs EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and adheres to the 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership all while understanding that people are the most valuable and important part of any organization. I could go on, but it's safe to say, I've experienced it for 5 years and can't imagine myself working at any other company (unless that company was built on the same foundations). Delegating and empowering all individuals to make decisions through a cross functional team approach puts success in the hands of an individual employee like myself.

Cons

Change comes quickly and you must be someone that embraces change and is comfortable acting quickly on change. A lot of that comes with trust that the people in charge of change have the best interest of the company at the forefront.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Infoplus.