Infor - Great people and projects, unsure about career progression | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Infor

"Great people and projects, unsure about career progression"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Infor full-time

Pros

Vacation policy is great, great managers, encouragement to make your product better and explore various options to do so.

Cons

The big con is there's no way of knowing if this is a company you can stick with. There isn't an explanation on how to develop your career, or when your next raise is.

Advice to Management

We keep hiring new people, but it becomes a revolving door as the talented folks walk away to better opportunities. Focus on what we have and stabilize the happiness of current employees before bringing new ones into the mix -- the bitterness of the old employees quickly taints the enthusiasm of the new.

Other Employee Reviews for Infor

"Investors come first. Buying more software companies second. Employees? Not sure where they rank."

Current Employee - Product Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Product Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Infor full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Consistent engagements keep us employed. Reasonably good software products that meet needs in their niches. Some products do very well, some don't.

Cons

Salary increases non-existent for several years; bonus structure 'tweaked' down in a big way; many logical enhancements to software are denied; travel benefits reduced - no airline clubs, mandated hotels, mandated travel agent that costs more than other means. No real encouragement for lateral or upward moves (no real 'program' in place as I've seen in other companies).

"2% raises every other year"

Current Employee - Senior Product Support in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Product Support in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Infor full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

People, some of the best people work at this company. telecommuting, if your special enough.
    Customers are great.

Cons

biggest raise you will most likely get is 2% every other year. Don't expect a xmas bonus, or ham, just a measly lunch. no bonuses for support personal.