Information Builders - With almost 40 years under its belt, Information Builders continues to be recognized as a market leader. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Information Builders

"With almost 40 years under its belt, Information Builders continues to be recognized as a market leader."

Current Employee - Sales Management
Current Employee - Sales Management

I have been working at Information Builders full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great company culture consisting of highly-motivated, smart people that work hard yet have a good time doing it. Its privately-held status allows Information Builders to focus on the things it finds most important - product / technology innovation and customer service / support. They are continuously recognized for both. This is not a place to coast; however, if you are looking for the opportunity to make significant contributions that have impact to the bottom line, and to be well compensated and recognized for it, this is the place for you.

Cons

It is not a highly-advertised organization. If you want to work for a company that advertises in the Wall Street Journal, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing by recognizing your high-value employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Information Builders

1. "Great Company, Great Culture and Great People"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Information Builders full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You are given the opportunity to succeed with the time and training required for your role. People genuinely care about your growth and development and will offer help whenever possible. There is a great mix of Passion, Competitiveness and Innovation. If you are able to apply your talent and wish to move to a different role they will create a path for you to keep you happy and growing in the company.

Cons

I truly love everything about Information Builders and all of the opportunity they have afforded me in my professional development. I don't have anything bad to say about the company at all.

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of what has helped to build a lot of the success so far. keep the growth path for new talent open and available and encourage them to push themselves to the next level. Stay proud and positive of the culture and technology that you have created. It is a rare gem in the industry today!

2. "Good place to work"

I have been working at Information Builders full-time

Pros

Great training and compensation program. Lots of opportunity to travel. Great 9-5 job. The company has been around for a long time which helps its credibility. Their annual company meeting is a great way to network and interact with colleagues from around the world.

Cons

Sometimes dealt with being micromanaged. This sort of strained my relationship with management. I had trouble sharing new ideas. Felt intimidated sometimes by management. Company procedures can be a bit old fashioned and inefficient.