KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to work

Sep 8, 2021 - Senior Director in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay is good for the role

Cons

Benefits are poor in comparison to market

ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team

Oct 20, 2021 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to seek and learn new capabilities

Cons

Workload could be at times overwhelming

ISG Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@isg-one.com.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great growth opportunities

Oct 16, 2021 - Principal Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth Opportunities - There are tremendous growth opportunities on the consulting side. Most of the advisors are very experienced, and it's easy to learn a lot on projects. The knowledge-sharing culture makes it easy to learn from people outside of your project teams too. Great work is recognized and rewarded. Great Leadership - Leadership does a great job listening to individual contributors and the flat org culture allows younger consultants easy access to leadership. Leadership is very receptive to new ideas and initiative. Company trajectory - ISG continues to do a good job updating its business as the industry changes. The jump in stock price reflects that. Competitive pay Remote work when not required to be on client site

Cons

- Benefits are below other consulting peers - Since client work takes precedence, training typically takes place on the job or on your own time.

Continue reading

ISG Human Resources

Discover more reviews about Information Services Group.