Informz - Love the people I work with but management consistently hurts morale. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Informz

"Love the people I work with but management consistently hurts morale."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Pros

Good benefits, relaxed atmosphere, perks of small company, competent and motivated coworkers, management's good intentions, come and go as you please, tremendous opportunity.

Cons

Distrust from management, unwillingness to allow employees to decide how to do their job, absence of CTO, business goals drive product releases, lack of adherence to process, lack of focus on internal quality.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees to make their own decisions. Value the values of each employee and challenge them to become better.

Informz Response

Jun 13, 2014 – CEO

Informz went through a period of time when the development team was not aligned with Informz business goals. The development manager did not want to upset their team or senior management so... More

Other Employee Reviews for Informz

1. "Love working at Informz"

I have been working at Informz full-time

Pros

I feel extremely lucky to work at a place where employee satisfaction is such a priority. I feel like my manager truly cares about my career development. Everyone who works here takes pride in the work they're doing. My teammates are hardworking, creative, and smart. Management has put a lot of work into developing a positive culture, and it shows.

Cons

There is a lot of change. It doesn't bother me, but if it's something you're not used to, you might not like this environment.

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Informz full-time

Pros

Fantastic company culture, really collaborative work environment. C-Level people are brilliant.

Cons

Pay ranges for certain positions are minimal, certain growing pains from becoming a medium-sized company instead of a tiny startup

Advice to Management

You can't act like a tiny startup any more- keep taking steps in the right direction