Infostretch - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - QA Lead

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great coworkers and management team.

Cons

often long hours when it peaks

Infostretch2019-08-27

September 3, 2019Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We appreciate and value your dedication and loyalty to Infostretch and you are the reason that we are considered a "Great Place to Work". We salute you and your commitment to the team!! Thank you the Management Team!

1. "Great and supportive environment to work in!"

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Infostretch for less than a year

Pros

My experience at this company has been informative and educational, with people that want you to genuinely learn and advance in your career. While proactiveness helps you at any stage in life, it especially helped me at Infostretch where my manager and the CMO were more than eager to give me new tasks to learn from. The company culture is warm and welcoming, and my team always provided me with various... opportunities for growth depending on my needs and areas of interest. I felt inspired and encouraged because of my coworkers to perform my best while satiating my curiosity by asking questions. Finally, the company gives a lot of room to balance life and work - being proactive at the job helps a lot in that aspect! Infostretch is a great place to work with a plethora of opportunities to bank upon.

Cons

I encountered none during my internship

Infostretch2019-08-02

August 5, 2019Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

It was an absolute pleasure to have you here at Infostretch for your internship. We appreciate your kind words and certainly hope that when you are looking to enter the workforce that you look to Infostretch as your first choice. We would welcome the opportunity to have you as part of the family of great InfoNeers that we are building. Wishing you all the best!! The Management Team.

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - QA Lead

I have been working at Infostretch full-time

Pros

Great company Good ethics Good benefits Growth opportunities

Cons

Nothing that I think off

Infostretch2019-07-31

August 5, 2019Sr. HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your kind words. Infostretch is happy to have you as part of the great team of Innovators that the company is built upon. We are happy that you are finding your experience a great one. It's team members like yourself that make Infostretch one of the GREAT Companies to Work For in the Silicon Valley. Thank you, The Management Team

Discover more reviews about Infostretch.