Infostretch - Stuck and Sinking | Glassdoor

"Stuck and Sinking"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Team Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexible hours and not much of a challenge, friendly co workers. can take much long breaks with no problems. find job to be just okay

Cons

not much direction from any one, getting blamed for other mistakes, company is sinking fast. need to look for company that happy with my talents

Advice to Management

listen to your employees and be truthful about the current business environment. should focus on the people

Infostretch2014-05-26
  1. "Expectations are High, but so are the Rewards"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Infostretch is a great company to work at. Their excellent benefits combined with a generous PTO policy offer the best work/life balance. In my role I have had the pleasure of managing the best talent both here at our headquarters as well with Infoneers residing in our India offices. They regularly ask for feedback on company activities. They are laser-focused on delivering the best projects with the highest quality... to the best customers enabling them to grow the company even faster. I've never been part of a company with such amazing growth. They truly live their company values ensuring a balanced company culture. And in the end they are a true family, from welcoming new members to celebrating milestones, promotions and even departures.

Cons

While no company is perfect, Infostretch has put its best foot forward implementing policies and internal changes to ensure long-term success. Infostretch has strived to provide the best work environment with competitive pay and excellent benefits.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on finding the highest quality of people.

Infostretch2019-11-18
  2. "This is a Company That's Going Places"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Part of the reason why I have been here for 5+ years is the family spirit. Infostretch is a fun and exciting global work environment. I have yet to come across a company that never forgets your birthday or anniversary and celebrates events like international women's day with dedication. Also Infostretch works with clients that are doing some pretty cool things from digital health to IoT. The company and its people... are the epicenter of the most pervasive aspects of digital technology - digital engineering services is what we are known for. Our employees are the top of the line engineers and business experts. If you are truly interested and dedicated to pursue any initiative, Infostretch managers will embrace it, back it up and champion it all the way!

Cons

Need more Infoneers to join us!

Advice to Management

Grow and cultivate our "A" teams (as we have been doing). Find the right "Infoneers" who are team players and people who are about working hard and playing hard!

Infostretch2019-11-18

Discover more reviews about Infostretch.