Infostretch - Awesome company to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome company to work for"

Automation QA Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Infostretch for more than a year

Pros

- Very friendly and approachable management - Great team mates and culture - Comparable benefits and compensation - You get to work on which interests you - The best work-life balance I've ever had in my 8+ years of career

Cons

I haven't had any issues at all in my 2.5 years journey. I left just for better opportunity. Will be happy to come back here when the time is right again.

Advice to Management

You are awesome. Please continue the same going forward.

Infostretch2015-05-15
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - QA Lead

I have been working at Infostretch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great coworkers and management team.

Cons

often long hours when it peaks

Infostretch2019-08-27
  2. "Great and supportive environment to work in!"

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Infostretch for less than a year

Pros

My experience at this company has been informative and educational, with people that want you to genuinely learn and advance in your career. While proactiveness helps you at any stage in life, it especially helped me at Infostretch where my manager and the CMO were more than eager to give me new tasks to learn from. The company culture is warm and welcoming, and my team always provided me with various... opportunities for growth depending on my needs and areas of interest. I felt inspired and encouraged because of my coworkers to perform my best while satiating my curiosity by asking questions. Finally, the company gives a lot of room to balance life and work - being proactive at the job helps a lot in that aspect! Infostretch is a great place to work with a plethora of opportunities to bank upon.

Cons

I encountered none during my internship

Infostretch2019-08-02

Discover more reviews about Infostretch.