Infosys - An Amazing learning experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Infosys

"An Amazing learning experience"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Human Resources in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Infosys full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent facilities
Very good opportunity for learning
Job Empowerment
Onsite opportunities

Cons

Dress code is the only change recommended

Advice to Management

Going good. Please keep it up.

Other Employee Reviews for Infosys

"CRR-Performance appraisal system is a Joke. All Mediocre persons are there even in Top Management"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Infosys full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Infy says its performance driven company, it looks good on paper. I am existing employee and know loopholes. I wont suggest anyone atleast lateral to join this company.
    It's moral less company. If you get big projects by the grace of superiors and butterpolish them then there are chances to get good CRR. Else, irrespective of great work, they screw up the life.

Cons

If employee is not happy with their ratings, there is a HEAR committee where all puppets from HR sits without any power and just to make you fool.
    If employee asks what are the parameters based on they rated low, they have only one answer its confidential. Howcome employee improve in next cycle if they say its confidential. There were court cases against this company but company won , its not because of company was right its because individual can not fight with corporate as they have money power and links everywhere. I want to sue this company as have all evidence but again I am individual and do not trust on judiciary. God save employees of Infosys.

Advice to Management

Dont say its performance driven company, I know how pathetic guys you are. Waiting for the right time, I'll sue you guys.

2. "It was a good experience in sense of faclities and outside exposure but no experience or knowledge enhancement"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Infosys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good facilities and infrastructure,it gives you the oppurtunity to utilise your free time by engaging in different activities.

Cons

no knowledge enhancement,poor management of resources and rampant disorganization,higher management is totally incapable and no values