KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Ok

Feb 23, 2022 - QA Analyst in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting company for beginners

Cons

Too much process and inflexibility

Infosys Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your words on to the leadership team.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

I really enjoyed my role working in infosys.

Jul 18, 2022 - Technical Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learnt good team handling skills and good leanings over programming in ETL stuff.

Cons

If they could provide real time certifications, that could help employees much helpful.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best MNC in India

Jul 21, 2022 - Test Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Job security, Even if you are in bench they are not terminating the employee simply assign you to a project based on your skill set. Best example I can give during covid-19 when multiple org. were concerned about their cost-cutting , Infosys management was concerned about their employee's well-being. 2. Lots of project opportunities, only thing is you need to be more specific about your requirements(domain, skillset) so that talent group can align you to a project based on your requirement. 3. HR team is really responsible, they help employee to understand each and every policy regarding the company. Since day1 to till your last working day if you are reaching out to HR for any concern and query they tried their best to resolve your concern. 4. Coming to work life balance that is completely depends on the employee how properly they are utilizing and managing their times. I never worked on any weekend nor I stretched my working hours while working on multiple projects parallelly. So, here we need to manage our time for better work life. 5. Quarterly Team outings and party, where you can literally enjoy with your colleagues.

Cons

Only cons is yearly Hike. Sometime one can feel like hike is not that much great if I will quite this company then I will get better opportunity , that's correct you will get but if you stay in that company and you will wait till the performance appraisal you can see the history is getting repeated. I am telling this based on my own experience.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Infosys.

Infosys Photos