KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work for long term.

Oct 15, 2016 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work and personal life balance. Flexible working hours. Good increment. Social events on festive occasions. Great for starting career. Helpful colleagues.

Cons

1 Saturday is working(compulsory) , but depending upon the release it extends to Sunday and sometimes more need to work on more than one weekend. Politics in the upper management (well its there everywhere). No retention policy.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to start a Career

May 16, 2022 - Inside Sale Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. Great team. Awesome Incentives and Helpful team.

Cons

End of Q and month you have to work after work hours.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Great Place to Work

May 1, 2022 - Global Real Estate Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is positive and supportive of workers. flexible work environment and managers who take good care of staff. Long hours but HR helps ease the burden by creating seminars, arranging food trucks and generating fun activities to break the routine. Management is supportive.

Cons

As with many other companies, there is little room for upward mobility; salary increases do not keep pace with ever-growing company earnings; we get the feeling that although revenues and profits grow yearly, out salary / benefits package do not keep pace with inflation.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ingram Micro.

Ingram Micro Photos

+ Add Photo
Ingram Micro photo of: Headquarters
Ingram Micro photo of: A beautiful shot of the exterior view of our corporate HQ in Irvine, California.
Ingram Micro photo of: Our VP Talent Acquisition, Greg Hauser, during Chapman’s University event where Ingram Micro were recognized as a Top Employer by the University’s graduates.
Ingram Micro photo of: A “back to office” photo from our colleagues in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ingram Micro photo of: Work from home 2020
Ingram Micro photo of: Sunset from our Headquarters in California
Ingram Micro photo of: Our IBM heroes!