KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Good Option to Start Your Career

May 24, 2019 - Market Development Specialist in Williamsville, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are great! My management has supported my professional development even when it meant losing me to another team. If you want to climb the corporate ladder, all of the resources are there, but you have to be proactive about it. Dress code is casual. Lots of food, events, and freebies. Health insurance is great.

Cons

We don’t get paid competitively based on the industry. The internal systems need updating. Work life balance is hard to achieve in certain roles and should be taken into consideration before choosing a role.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company, Wonderful People

Jan 16, 2022 - Customer Support Representative II in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, eager to help. Upward mobility, which is encouraged.

Cons

Repetitive Rote work In-Person 2 Day Minimum

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Old-school management style. Outdated culture & values. The company is meant to continuously lose talents.

Dec 29, 2021 - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable, predictable upward movement. Friendly colleagues, nice and clean campus located in a great area.

Cons

Benefits & PTO much lower than typical tech firms. Outdated & old school management style, conservative culture, lack of young talents (management is full of boomer white men). During Covid (even during the worst of Omicron in December 2021), the company still imposes hybrid work which requires employees to come into the office at least 2 days a week although many employees have reported being tested positive. The company has lost many talents due to its inflexibility to inherit WFH during this time, yet the company continues to push for hybrid work knowing that peer companies are offering more flexible policies to their employees. The upper management doesn’t really listen to employee’s needs, they’re far detached from employees and continue to impose inconsiderate policies. As a result of all above reasons, the company has high turnover rate, many of my colleagues (including myself) have been eyeing new opportunities due to the company’s failure to make employee-friendly & considerate policies.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ingram Micro.