KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Great people

Jan 5, 2022 - Greeter in Hallandale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

None while I was there

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Get here if you can

Mar 9, 2022 - Cloud Specialist in Doral, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful and willing to help you while you’re just getting started. Big company with a family feel

Cons

At the moment, the drive to Doral

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Great Place to Work

May 1, 2022 - Global Real Estate Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is positive and supportive of workers. flexible work environment and managers who take good care of staff. Long hours but HR helps ease the burden by creating seminars, arranging food trucks and generating fun activities to break the routine. Management is supportive.

Cons

As with many other companies, there is little room for upward mobility; salary increases do not keep pace with ever-growing company earnings; we get the feeling that although revenues and profits grow yearly, out salary / benefits package do not keep pace with inflation.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ingram Micro.

Ingram Micro Photos

+ Add Photo
Ingram Micro photo of: Headquarters
Ingram Micro photo of: A beautiful shot of the exterior view of our corporate HQ in Irvine, California.
Ingram Micro photo of: Our VP Talent Acquisition, Greg Hauser, during Chapman’s University event where Ingram Micro were recognized as a Top Employer by the University’s graduates.
Ingram Micro photo of: A “back to office” photo from our colleagues in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ingram Micro photo of: Work from home 2020
Ingram Micro photo of: Sunset from our Headquarters in California
Ingram Micro photo of: Our IBM heroes!