InnerWorkings - INWK Cincinnati | Glassdoor

"INWK Cincinnati"

Current Employee - Senior Production Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am part of a team onsite for a client in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Onboarding was very disjointed with HQ, but my team was extremely helpful. Management team is very approachable on all levels, and always willing to assist in any way possible. Flexible on time management/comp time/PTO.

Cons

A very big disconnect from the corporate HQ in Chicago. Company has a great culture, but it does not filter down to employees who work in the field. My team onsite is great. Health benefits are expensive and have a very high deductible before they cover any expenses.

InnerWorkings2019-06-07

"INWK - Cincinnati"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at InnerWorkings full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work on a team for a client, not at the official Cincinnati office. Onboarding was at a comfortable pace and my team has a great culture. Very approachable and understanding management. Flexible on time and a trustworthy team who treats others like adults and trust that work will get done, it does.

Cons

No complaints for this location/team. Wish health benefits were a little better/affordable.

InnerWorkings2019-04-19

"Beer fridge in the break room"

Former Employee - Senior Net Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at InnerWorkings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture, if you like the start-up kind of vibe. No dress code. Engineers are encouraged to innovate and experiment. The .Net development team in particular has some extremely talented individuals. You will learn a lot if you put your mind and heart into it.

Cons

The pay sucks -- at least, for .Net developers specifically. It's like really bad.

InnerWorkings2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about InnerWorkings.