Innofied Solution - First Job in the Industry | Glassdoor
  1. "First Job in the Industry"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Innofied Solution full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great launchpad for freshers and great learning opportunities for beginners

Cons

Project planning could be better

Innofied Solution2019-03-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lots of interesting projects"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta

I have been working at Innofied Solution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Few things I love about Innofied: a) Lots of variety in terms of projects - much better pipeline than my earlier company b) You will learn a ton working here. Everyone is constantly trying to stay on top of new technology, discuss best practices, etc. People are very generous with their knowledge. There is also a big focus on mentorship to spread knowledge around. c) Flexible hours, flat hierarchy and also... a good work/life balance. Lots of trust and freedom are given which produces great results. d) Everyone who works here is awesome to be around. I spend 9 hours with them and then go hang out with them more after work because they're so awesome. e) Management is very approachable and tries very hard (successfully) to make it a fun and fulfilling place to work.

Cons

With so much traffic in Kolkata and 9 hrs in office, I am spending more than 12 hrs outside home and it's not something I am very happy about. Though I do not see much improvement here.

Innofied Solution2019-06-03
  2. "Their technical expertise is what I like the most"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta

I have been working at Innofied Solution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Innofied has a rare bunch of incredibly talented people there who are focused on creating great products and being good people. - Thanks to this environment, I've felt my skills increase massively since the day I joined here fresh out of university and I'm grateful to have been able to be a part of the journey. - Management aren't too concerned of your whereabouts as long as deadlines are met and work... doesn't suffer and you're available for your team. - The founders are technical guys and understand our technical queries pretty well, something I like the most

Cons

- Nowhere you work will ever be "perfect", but Innofied ticks a LOT of boxes. - Maybe a better leave policy in future

Advice to Management

Management is doing their best. They listen to us and provide us solution as fast as possible. So I have no complaints.

Innofied Solution2019-04-05

Discover more reviews about Innofied Solution.