Innovyze - Very Talented People Work at Innovyze Building a Changed and Promising Future | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Very Talented People Work at Innovyze Building a Changed and Promising Future"

Current Employee - Product Sector Leader in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Product Sector Leader in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Innovyze full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The entire UK, USA and AP Innovyze staff are fantastic with extensive background in all aspects of modelling water, sewer, stormwater and
rivers (as a group!). I have been constantly impressed with the care, knowledge and help they provide our customers at any time of day or week. I can easily name over 150 very talented and dedicated engineers, sales, management and software support at all of our many products. We have successfully transformed the company into one company from 4 or 5 disparate companies by importing knowledge from our new C-Level leaders and new M-Level Marketing Team. We already had great R&D, Support and Sales Teams and it good to see it all change and develop over the last two years. I think we combine the new and the older in a common culture all for the benefit of our customers.

Cons

There is still a mixed feel to the company due to having 4 past company cultures in the new combined company plus having the needs of a venture capital company on top of the 4 cultures. I am sure it will work out in the end and for now it is fun helping build a new and changed Innovyze Inc. Our policy of having transparency does help the mixture of ideas and the mixture of past ideas to help build the future. Change happens as mentioned in another review here and it sometimes hard to adjust to the change. However, change also allows us to build a better future.

Advice to Management

The new Innovyze is great and I Love the fact we combine many past engineering cultures. It gives us an opportunity to learn from each other concerning past successes and failures. The new C-Level (a VC term) knowledge team also allows us to learn from other companies. It is an exciting period at Innovyze with a lot of promise for the future for our customers and the people working at Innovyze.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

Discover more reviews about Innovyze.