Inogen - Awesome place to work managers and management cares about their employees and the employee experience. | Glassdoor

"Awesome place to work managers and management cares about their employees and the employee experience."

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Inogen full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, uncapped commissions, laxed work environment, laxed dress code, amazing employees.

Cons

Growing as fast as this company is doesn’t come without growing pains. Some kinks with lead distribution are still being ironed out along with communication issues that are being worked on.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more activities to help boost the floor moral.

Inogen2019-01-18
  1. "Good company, good product"

I worked at Inogen part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very helpful people. Good culture. A really amazing founding story that is very motivating to work

Cons

Salary is less but good benefits

Inogen2019-06-07

"Oxygen Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Brooklyn, OH

I worked at Inogen full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work/life balance is unbelievable, particularly in the sales industry. I’ve had a lot of sales experience in my past, & my personal life never mattered until Inogen. That is truly the best part of the company. My manager was wonderful as well. They truly cared about the team & did their best to help make the team successful. My supervisor left a lot to be desired though.

Cons

There are a ton of cons to this place unfortunately. The lack of professionalism is insane. The lack of communication is absolutely detrimental to the business. You can ask the same question to 8 people & get at least 5 completely different responses. There is no centralized way to get the correct answer on your own. You rely on asking questions to others & hope for the correct answer. The pay is atrocious based...

Advice to Management

Listen to the sales rep & customer service people. Pay attention to the feedback from your frontline employees. Don’t brush their feedback under the rug.

Inogen2019-06-15

Discover more reviews about Inogen.