Inova - The current leadership is ruining what used to be an excellent hospital. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Inova

"The current leadership is ruining what used to be an excellent hospital."

Former Employee - (Former) Manager in Falls Church, VA
Former Employee - (Former) Manager in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Inova full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Reasonable benefits.
Some very dedicated, hard-working employees.

Cons

Most of the Inova Fairfax Hospital Senior Leaders are overpaid, cold-hearted individuals who are relatively new and simply don't care about the organization. This is so obvious with every decision they make. The morale among the staff and middle management is so low yet Administration is oblivious to the mess they have created. There is so much dysfunction. The CEO rules by intimidating and treating others with no respect. Excellent people have been displaced from their jobs with little care by the leaders who forced these ridiculous changes. I feel sorry for the patients who are the ones who will ultimately suffer due to the actions of a few individuals who care about no one but themselves.

Advice to Management

Move far, far, away. Please.

Other Employee Reviews for Inova

"A wonderful place to work."

Current Employee - Clinical Director in Leesburg, VA
    Current Employee - Clinical Director in Leesburg, VA

I have been working at Inova full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Highly motivated staff that are caring and knowledgeable. It is a happy place to work.

Cons

At times stressful due to high volume and high expectations.

"I spent my entire nursing career of 32 years at INOVA Fairfax making a difference at the patient's bedside."

Former Employee - Clinical Case Management in Falls Church, VA
    Former Employee - Clinical Case Management in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Inova full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I loved coming to work daily because I sensed I was valued as a team member to care for the patients I was assigned to daily. I was heard and respected for my experience and knowledge and participated in many unit, hospital and system wide committees to make positive change.

Cons

Some changes lately impacted on the more experienced, longevity, and higher paid staff that gave a feeling of being devalued.

Advice to Management

When a staff member has been down and out and struggling to return to what they do best; don't kick them down further. You need to give them a chance to prove themselves before yielding to preconceived ideas. Longevity, experience and loyalty have got to count for something.