Inovalon - Best job I've had. | Glassdoor

"Best job I've had."

Current Employee - CDRC in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - CDRC in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, opportunities for growth and improvement and an excellent benefits package. I work with a great group of people, and feel that the work I do is appreciated.

Cons

It is fast-paced, which can be difficult for some. There are some IT issues as far as sluggish apps, but they are working on it.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice for management, all of my experience with my managers has been positive.

Other Employee Reviews for Inovalon

1. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Remote Coding, Data Review Consultant/Licensed Practical Nurse in Bowie, MD

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They go out of their way for their employees, I have worked here for over 2 years and this has been the best place I have ever worked.. I stay at home and work from a computer the company provides along with all the other materials needed to do my job correctly!!

Cons

I have no complaints about Inovalon!

2. "My Employer of Choice"

Current Employee - CPC Review Consultant in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - CPC Review Consultant in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Inovalon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Inovalon for 4+ years. My experience has been a very positive one. I have never worked for a company that cares more about their employees than Inovalon. I started working for them knowing I would not receive benefits in my remote coding position. The senior staff have worked hard the past couple of years working on a benefit package for their remote staff. I can proudly say, we were granted those benefits recently. I am elated and so blessed to work for such a wonderful company. I will work hard and give you my all! Thank you so much!

Cons

From the first day I started with Inovalon I have NEVER had a negative experience.

Advice to Management

No advice...just a huge Thank You for all that you do! You are so appreciated!!!!!!