InsideView - Terrific so far....open culture, great colleagues, awesome HR n other staffs. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for InsideView

"Terrific so far....open culture, great colleagues, awesome HR n other staffs."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at InsideView full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

u learn a lot if u r observant n u need to b smart n open minded employee. Management try their best to keep every employee happy n satisfied....u can take decisions if u have better solutions for any kind of issue....great culture and u see that in happy going faces around almost daily...should keep it up

Cons

better facility...not a big con but this would do icing on the cake....bringing processes are important but the benefits have to be understood by every employee...agreement is not required but needs to be defined well....

Advice to Management

more group meeting to be there,,,may be outside office.In general management always think for employees....u shud maintain...

Other Employee Reviews for InsideView

"One of the best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at InsideView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High paying compensation
    Get to work with good talent, challenging work environment
    Very relaxed work cultture , very employee friendly office spaces.

Cons

Agile development methodology has its cons when coupled with a slightly process less environment here. The company is expanding so you feel a bit lack of process, and putting processes makes you feel a bit out of breath cos you are use to the freedom .

Advice to Management

Delegate some work to people and make them accountable.

"Innovative, Super Professional People and Teams, Thoughtful Leadership - GREAT Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at InsideView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome Product, High energy and qualified teams working on it continuously to make it better and better. By the way: we already have best in the market. Fun place to work, employees are very well taken care, awesome place to learn. Efforts and contributions are acknowledged, appreciated and rewarded.

Cons

too much fun and noise on the floor. Noisy People (Really a Con? - That's how we make awesome and fun filled team - reflects in our product - Innovation, changes, updates are made at lightening speed. There is nothing else i can think of for now.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing the awesome work and make sure we do not loose our culture as we expand further | YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!