Insidesource - Great Company! | Glassdoor

"Great Company!"

I have been working at Insidesource full-time

Pros

Such amazing people to work with who are willing to help you anytime and want you to succeed. Such a great company who actually APPRECIATE your hard work, compliment you on your hard work and remind you constantly of how appreciative they are to have you on the team and part of the company. And if something goes down beyond your control, believe me, InsideSource has your back! You can always count on their... support. You are considered family to them. Can't get any better than that. :)

Cons

I have no cons for this company.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to the management.

Insidesource2018-02-20

Insidesource Response

March 5, 2018Manager, People Operations and Culture

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am glad to hear you have seen benefit from our focus on employee engagement. People are the core of what we do and we appreciate all the hard work and dedication you and everyone around you bring to the organization. Thank you again for the review!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to work!"

I have been working at Insidesource full-time

Pros

Love how everyone is like family. CEO/CFO treats everyone fairly and makes you feel like family.

Cons

we moved over to the building next door and everyone is pretty cramped but its only temporary.

Insidesource2019-01-09

"Toxic work environment"

Current Employee - Designer in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Insidesource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free Friday lunches. Free snacks.

Cons

Management here is really lacking. They show no respect and treat you like you’re just an inexperienced little person. The supervisors or the lead designers talks down to you in a very condescending way. When you make mistakes, they don’t teach you the right way of doing things, but instead blame you. There’s no support from the immediate managers, or supervisors. This company is definitely plays a lot of office... politics and plays favoritism. They will hire their incompetent friends that clearly can’t handle the jobs and fire the ones that actually gets the job done. There are no growth potential here and no raise. People here are hostile and unpleasant often fake. Playing the blaming game enables this bad behavior towards people. Especially the sales people, they’re hostile to the designers especially if we make mistakes because it effects the Sale’s commission or their “bottom line”. Working overtime 20 hours a week is consider normal and working on the weekends are expected. These are the days where we should be catching up on our workload. No work life balance. Just work you to death until they find another new person for these people to prey on.

Advice to Management

Please don’t delete this review. It’s honest.

Insidesource2019-08-22

Insidesource Response

August 27, 2019Recruiter / Talent Manager

Thank you. Your honest feedback is valued and appreciated. We care immensely about having a work environment where every employee feels valued and appreciated. To hear about your experience is truly disappointing. We’re currently working on rolling out management training initiatives to ensure managers at all levels are providing the right training, support and development. In the meantime, we encourage you to connect with HR to help address your specific concerns.

Discover more reviews about Insidesource.