Insidesource - Great Place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to work!"

I have been working at Insidesource full-time

Pros

Love how everyone is like family. CEO/CFO treats everyone fairly and makes you feel like family.

Cons

we moved over to the building next door and everyone is pretty cramped but its only temporary.

Insidesource2019-01-09

Other Employee Reviews

"Toxic work environment"

Current Employee - Designer in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Insidesource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free Friday lunches. Free snacks.

Cons

Management here is really lacking. They show no respect and treat you like you’re just an inexperienced little person. The supervisors or the lead designers talks down to you in a very condescending way. When you make mistakes, they don’t teach you the right way of doing things, but instead blame you. There’s no support from the immediate managers, or supervisors. This company is definitely plays a lot of office... politics and plays favoritism. They will hire their incompetent friends that clearly can’t handle the jobs and fire the ones that actually gets the job done. There are no growth potential here and no raise. People here are hostile and unpleasant often fake. Playing the blaming game enables this bad behavior towards people. Especially the sales people, they’re hostile to the designers especially if we make mistakes because it effects the Sale’s commission or their “bottom line”. Working overtime 20 hours a week is consider normal and working on the weekends are expected. These are the days where we should be catching up on our workload. No work life balance. Just work you to death until they find another new person for these people to prey on.

Advice to Management

Please don’t delete this review. It’s honest.

Insidesource2019-08-22

Insidesource Response

August 27, 2019Recruiter / Talent Manager

Thank you. Your honest feedback is valued and appreciated. We care immensely about having a work environment where every employee feels valued and appreciated. To hear about your experience is truly disappointing. We’re currently working on rolling out management training initiatives to ensure managers at all levels are providing the right training, support and development. In the meantime, we encourage you to connect with HR to help address your specific concerns.

"Need to restructure the company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Insidesource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Thought this would be a great place to work until I started working here. Can’t think of any pros. It’s a job. That’s all that you can be grateful for.

Cons

CEO needs to look at management and the people running each department. Favoritism is high. They promote work life balance but make you feel guilty for not working over time and using your PTO. Each office works independently and not as one. Turnover rate is high. If you have a concern and go to HR or your manager, they won’t do anything to help you. Run far from this company. It’s not worth working here no matter... how much they sell you on how great this place is.

Advice to Management

CEO needs to stop buying other companies and slapping the “Insidesource” name on it. Spend more time looking at the main offices in California and making them better.

Insidesource2019-08-10

Discover more reviews about Insidesource.