Insight Global - Insight Global has provided me with a very fulfilling career! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Insight Global has provided me with a very fulfilling career!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Vienna, VA

Pros

One of the main reasons I love my job is because of the people I work with. Yes, you can have a great career. Yes, you can make a lot of money. But only a few places also have a great culture that is instantly welcoming and gratifying on top of that. Work hard / play hard all the way!

Cons

A career with Insight Global means a lot of hard work and a lot of challenges. Nothing that is worth anything should be easy. This job takes a lot of hard work, organization, and time management. But it is all worth it at the end of the day.

Advice to Management

The leaders of the company have both been mentors and mentees throughout their careers. Keep being welcoming and helping us to all grow together!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Excellent place for learning and growth in your career!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

I absolute love working here! Everyone has such positive attitudes and pushes you to be your absolute best, you can tell they genuinely want you to succeed. The constant positivity and encouragement is a great environment to work in on a daily basis. The daily environment is always fast paced and constantly changing, definitely keeps you on your toes.

Cons

Be prepared for occasional long hours and lots of hard work - you'll always be held accountable for your own actions and therefore for your own success or failures.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Insight Global is a talent rich environment with endless opportunity for personal growth and vertical movement."

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

Pros

1) Opportunity to make money
    2) Enjoyable work environment.
    3) Excelent company culture.

Cons

1) Have to wear a suit and tie 5 days a week.