Insight Global - Decent place to work | Glassdoor

"Decent place to work"

Pros

The process for interviewing and coming on board was smooth and without issue for me.
Continued process for finding me a new position after end of contract.

Cons

The pay was lower than i had expected, not sure if that was based on what customer was willing to pay.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "A great opportunity for growth"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter

Pros

I am very lucky to have found such a great place to work after college. I've been able to grow not only professionaly but personally through my experiences with Insight Global and feel that I'm a better person because of the experiences I have had. I cannot say enough about how great the leadership in the company is and how valued they make every single employee feel. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else and am very proud of the work we do.

Cons

Working at Insight Global can often be very challenging and there are the occassional long hours but anything worth doing takes a lot of effort and commitment.

Advice to Management

The management at Insight Global are top notch. I don't have any real advice except to say that I'm greatful for all the guidance I've received throughout the years. The management is committed to not only your professional success but they are dedicated to their employees on a personal level as well.

2. "If you're average, average pay. If you excel, excellent pay!!"

Pros

Focused on customer service to clients and consultants. Fast-tracked opportunity to get +100K salary for Internal employees. Goal-oriented atmosphere constantly challenges personal and professional performance milestones.

Cons

AM's have Expense Account but "front" receipt costs and mileage. Cost to maintain suit-and-tie daily dress code.

Advice to Management

Fastest Growing Staffing Company Ever!! Keep company private and maintain current structure/perks