Insight Global - Top Notch Service even for the Little Guys (and Gals)!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Top Notch Service even for the Little Guys (and Gals)!!!"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A great company with excellent staff!! Before landing my current role and position, my recruiter worked diligently with me to not only find what it was that I was looking for as far as career goals, but also to find out more about myself and my individual persons. There were a few hits and misses in the process of finding me the position in which I wanted to land but we found it and things have been all up hill since then!!!!

Cons

From time to time there can be a bit of confusion between the Client your working for and Insight Global in how the project is going to operate and move forward.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the communication tight between staff and client, and continue to build, expand, and strengthen on the relationships between staff, client, and contractor.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Insight Global- A Look Inside"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global has been a great place to work the last year. I'm close with everyone and I do not consider them merely coworkers but friends. The environment is competitive, which I love because it pushed me and made me better. Management taught me how to be a business professional and I have truly grown in my role and as a person due to the company.

Cons

Some people consider the competitive environment to be a bit too much and not what they are looking for, but for a competitive person like me, I found it to be better.

2. "Insight Global as a Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global has opened the door to a great future for me! We have a very work hard-play hard environment and the bond you create with your coworkers and contractors is a very rewarding feeling! The training, support, and effort that our management teams offer to help you succeed is by far an amazing aspect that you will not find at many other organizations.

Cons

If you want to be successful you need to make sure you have great communication and a great relationship with your contractors(as a recruiter) and customers(as an account manager) so sometimes you have to work other than the "normal" 8-5 hours, which some people might not be comfortable with.