Insight Global - Insight Global | Glassdoor

"Insight Global"

Former Contractor - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL
Former Contractor - Mechanical Engineer in Decatur, IL

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a very good experience with Insight Global, with no complaints. I was hesitant to accept a contract position, however I am glad I did with the opportunitiy it gave me to get get my foot in the door with a great company. The contract-to-hire position presented to me was a good fit. The position matched my experience and skills well, and led to a full-time position with the customer. Also despite working long distance from the Insight Global office it was easy to recieve answers to any questions. The recruiters are accessible, and prompt returning any calls or emails.

Cons

No real complaints. Benefits are not as good as you will find with full-time positions, but they are above average when compared to other staffing firms.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

"OK pay but poor benefits and no followup"

Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Large temp agency, well connected with multiple employer

Cons

Poor benefits (no vacation/holidays, etc.)
    Cannot get equipment needed, such as external monitor...
    No followup for continued employment after contract ends - unless you hunt them down.

Advice to Management

If you don't take care of your people, they will use other agencies and give you bad reviews.

2. "My experince working at Inight Global so far!!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global now for over 4 months and I couldn't be happier with my experience so far. Insight global has the best working environment I have ever been a part of. My office is very friendly and knows how to make everyone feel welcome while maintaining a serious work enviroment. My experience here has been great, while I have never worked harder and longer before in my life. I have also never been surrounded by so many hard working people who also are fun to be around. Furthermore by looking around the office at the people that have been here longer than me, it is easy to see how all the hard work can pay off.

Cons

While I do love working to for Insight Global, I would like to let anyone who is considering working here know that it is hard work you will have to put in time and effort in order to be successful.

Advice to Management

None