Insight Global - An excellent experience | Glassdoor

"An excellent experience"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Developer in Santa Ana, CA
Current Contractor - Senior Software Developer in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working with Insight Global for over 8 months already and it has been a really pleasant experience. The company takes care of their contractors very well by giving us really good benefits. Everything we agreed during the hiring process was delivered.
The recruiter from the Irvine office, Patrick Befort, was extremely flexible, understanding and helpful along the hiring process and during the ongoing project. He took a genuine interest in getting to know what I was looking for in a new position.

Cons

As a contractor we don't get paid vacations, but that is standard in the industry. Insight and the client are extremely flexible with vacations days.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Extremely helpful, efficient, and productive."

Current Contractor - Media Producer in Boston, MA
    Current Contractor - Media Producer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was recruited by Insight Global about three months ago and was in awe of how quickly and effectively they handle business. I sent my resume to a recruiter and within a few days I had two phone interviews and an in-person interview with the same company and was successful in getting a job. I couldn't believe how fast and efficient the recruiters worked! This is my first job out of college and couldn't be happier with my experience.

Cons

I don't have any complaints!

2. "Best Combination: A challenging career while working with best friends!"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global for a year now and have had an amazing experience. It takes a unique type of person to work here because nobody here is entitled to success, but we all work hard for it and have earned our success. I moved to the Phoenix office, after relocating from North Carolina. Everyone in this office welcomed me with open arms and I can honestly say that I get to work with some of my best friends every day.

Cons

This job demands a lot of effort and determination, which leaves no room for laziness. Like I said before, Insight Global isn’t for everyone, but rather for those who want to earn their money!