Insight Global - Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global!"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Erie, PA
Current Contractor - Consultant in Erie, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great at communication! I've been working a long-term contract position with Insight Global, and my original recruiter still pops in by email to see how I'm doing. The rest of the recruiters I keep in contact with are thoughtful and they listen to anything I have to say. The HR department is always there to answer questions about my benefits. And the contract I am on is challenging and diverse, so they really got me into a great fitting experience. I'm just pleased!

Cons

As with all contract companies, benefits vary in their cost to benefit value. They could be better. I would like to see some paid vacation time given to those that are in long-term positions, those lasting over a year or longer in duration. Being able to take a break of even a week without losing your paycheck would be a really nice perk.

Advice to Management

Spread the word a lot more about Insight Global. This is definitely one of the better firms to work with, and it would help get better contractors coming in for your open positions. You are doing a great job, but don't stop because of that. There is always room for improvement!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Great Awesome Experience"

Current Contractor - Software QA Engineer in Morrisville, NC
    Current Contractor - Software QA Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I graduated from college, I called an old friend to ask them to keep an I out for any opening positions that would benefit me after I graduate. Right before graduation I called my collegue back and he suggested this company, insisting I speak with Lauren Jacono. I emailled her immediately, explaining who I was and what I was looking for. She responded immediately, inquiring for any additional information needed for this process to be successful and smooth. Whithin a week, Lauren worked with Insight Global to contact a desired company's manager while he was on vacation. Over the course of two weeks, Insight Global consistently communicated with the manager, resulting in a face to face interview the DAY he returned from vacation. I was amazed at how quick things were happening. My contact told me they were quick, but I really didn't expect it to be as quick as it actually happened. Thank God, I had a friend living in close proximety of the job. I immediately rellocated and started the job within a 4wks of my first contact with Insight Global. It was/is an amazing opportunity for me to be able to start my career so soon after graduation. I was blessed find out about the company like this.

Cons

Benefits package was more expensive than most companies, but is better than not having benefits at all.

Advice to Management

Make contractors more aware of the benifits package and the deadline to sign up for the benifits package.

2. "They are the best!"

Current Employee - Telecom Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Telecom Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was approached by Austin at Insight Global to interview with one of their customers. He said he saw my resume and thought I would be a good fit. As he explained the opportunity, I told him, that is not my skill set. He knew his customer very well. What a wonderful experience. I interviewed and was offered the opportunity. It has been a wonderful 90 days and I am looking forward to my next opportunity through Insight Global.

Cons

I have had no cons with this organization