Insight Global - Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Nearly 3 years onboard and STILL satisfied with Insight Global!"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Erie, PA
Current Contractor - Consultant in Erie, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great at communication! I've been working a long-term contract position with Insight Global, and my original recruiter still pops in by email to see how I'm doing. The rest of the recruiters I keep in contact with are thoughtful and they listen to anything I have to say. The HR department is always there to answer questions about my benefits. And the contract I am on is challenging and diverse, so they really got me into a great fitting experience. I'm just pleased!

Cons

As with all contract companies, benefits vary in their cost to benefit value. They could be better. I would like to see some paid vacation time given to those that are in long-term positions, those lasting over a year or longer in duration. Being able to take a break of even a week without losing your paycheck would be a really nice perk.

Advice to Management

Spread the word a lot more about Insight Global. This is definitely one of the better firms to work with, and it would help get better contractors coming in for your open positions. You are doing a great job, but don't stop because of that. There is always room for improvement!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global provides structured training and a great opportunity for those who are willing to do whatever it takes to be successful. There are many chances to network nationwide within the company. Additionally, compensation for performance is competitive.

Cons

There are a lot of hours involved in becoming a success at Insight Global, often including off hours work and weekends. High turnover (although below industry standard) and the pressure-cooker environment are taxing on spirit. It is difficult to maintain a work life balance.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and mentor your staff by leading as the example.

2. "Great Awesome Experience"

Current Contractor - Software QA Engineer in Morrisville, NC
    Current Contractor - Software QA Engineer in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I graduated from college, I called an old friend to ask them to keep an I out for any opening positions that would benefit me after I graduate. Right before graduation I called my collegue back and he suggested this company, insisting I speak with Lauren Jacono. I emailled her immediately, explaining who I was and what I was looking for. She responded immediately, inquiring for any additional information needed for this process to be successful and smooth. Whithin a week, Lauren worked with Insight Global to contact a desired company's manager while he was on vacation. Over the course of two weeks, Insight Global consistently communicated with the manager, resulting in a face to face interview the DAY he returned from vacation. I was amazed at how quick things were happening. My contact told me they were quick, but I really didn't expect it to be as quick as it actually happened. Thank God, I had a friend living in close proximety of the job. I immediately rellocated and started the job within a 4wks of my first contact with Insight Global. It was/is an amazing opportunity for me to be able to start my career so soon after graduation. I was blessed find out about the company like this.

Cons

Benefits package was more expensive than most companies, but is better than not having benefits at all.

Advice to Management

Make contractors more aware of the benifits package and the deadline to sign up for the benifits package.